The Club at Westpoint is for boaters and non-boaters alike. The club formed at the beginning of 2018 to offer a place where people can come together, in sophisticated surroundings, and enjoy a haven where they can relax, dine and meet friends.
Our purpose built new clubhouse and restaurant is nearing completion and will open in the fall of 2023. It has unrivaled views of the marina and the SF Bay beyond. Westpoint Harbor is the 2018 North America Marina of the Year, a designated Clean Marine since 2013, and the first Harbor in the USA to be awarded the prestigious Gold Anchor.
We have a thriving schedule of activities at the club including:
- Cruise-Outs both locally and internationally
- Weekly social evenings most Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
- Monthly events featuring world-class entertainers and speakers and top-class food and beverages – see events
- Our own sponsored racing series, The Friday Fun Series
- With our sister clubs, The Annual Westpoint Regatta, the Bay’s fastest-growing YRA sponsored race in the Bay
- The youth Sailing program we sponsor which is run by Peninsula Youth Sailing Foundation (PYSF)
- Our annual “Day on the Bay” open house of The Club and the Harbor with our partners including 101 Surf Sports
- We actively participate in the California Coastal Cleanup
- A non-profit, inclusive club for the benefit of the members and their guests
- Promote and encourage an interest in the safe use of all forms of watercraft and waterborne activities
- Managed and operated in an environmentally sensitive way
- Involved in supporting our local community