After our induction on Monday at the PICYA delegates meeting in San Rafael, members of The Club at Westpoint have reciprocal privileges at more than one hundred other clubs in northern California.
See the links on the Reciprocal Arrangements page.
If you wish to visit clubs outside the PICYA region or those not on the PICYA list, the process is simple:
- Call or email ahead to the club in question and confirm details such as
- Opening times
- Slip availability (if traveling by boat)
- They should, in the “Corinthian spirit”, welcome you.
- However, please do take your membership card as proof of membership in The Club at Westpoint
- Some clubs may ask for a letter from The Club Commodore. If so please contact me and I will have one sent to you. I will need the name of the person to whom it should be addressed, the club name and address.
If you’d like to foster a reciprocal arrangement with the club you are visiting please let me know and I will give you a burgee to exchange to add to our ever-growing collection.
Have fun out there.