After our induction in May 2018 at the PICYA delegates meeting in San Rafael, members of The Club at Westpoint are now part of a collaboration among more than one hundred other clubs in northern California. The list of PICYA clubs can be found on the PICYA website.
Members have already visited many clubs outside PICYA and exchanged burgees. The full list can be seen on the Burgee Exchange page.
If you wish to visit clubs outside the PICYA region or those not on the PICYA list, the process is simple:
- Call or email ahead to the club in question and confirm details such as:
- Opening times
- Slip availability (if traveling by boat)
- What events they have going on that weekend
- Normally they will, in the “Corinthian spirit”, welcome you.
- However, please do take your membership card as proof of membership in The Club at Westpoint
- Some clubs may ask for a letter from The Club Commodore. If so please contact me and I will have one sent to you. I will need the name of the person to whom it should be addressed, the club name and address.
If you’d like to foster a reciprocal arrangement with the club you are visiting please let me know and I will give you a burgee to exchange to add to our ever-growing collection.
Have fun out there.