Thank you to Bob Wilson and Ken Parker for recording the sights and sounds of this year’s wonderful Holiday Party and Boat Decorating Competition.
The link to Bob’s photos can be found here and the link to Ken’s video is here.
- Most Participatory Dock Challenge Cup – 2018 Winners – B-Dock
- Most creative handcrafted decoration
- On Adamo, B-Dock – Karen Gitter’s mom for the most beautiful Santa Wreath – Prize Sanders Chocolate Box
- Wishing we were somewhere warmer for the holidays (also known as the “Using Summer Decorations in a Winter Scene Fail”
- On Agave, B-Dock – Shannon Amerman and Tod Klinger for unusual use of inflatable Palm Tree and Flamingo – Prize freshly picked Artichokes from the Sander’s ranch
Best Decorated Boat – Top 5
- 5th Place – On Tuva, F-Dock – The Atencios – best use of Candy Canes
- 4th Place – On Serenity, C-Dock – The Smegsruds – the sights AND sounds of Christmas
- 3rd Place – On Private Reserve, C-Dock – The Estradas – most effort in decorating (aka the “Can be seen from space” award)
- 2nd Place – On Firebird, E-Dock – The Cranes – the most colorful decoration
The 2018 Best Decorated Boat Winner – On Hall Aboard, E-Dock – The Halls – for The Holidays Incarnate, trees, music, lights, stockings
Congratulations to ALL the winners. Thank you to our judging team of Doug Furman and Arvid
Leave a Reply