Please join us for the Annual General Meeting on Friday 23rd October 6:00 to 8:00 pm by Zoom.
As well as an update on Club matters including the Building, Membership and Club financials we shall spend time talking through the ‘Experience’ we want to provide to members of the Club at Westpoint. As well as a fine bar/restaurant with many good social activities we have a number of new member amenities we want to discuss. In addition to our youth sailing partnership with PYSF we are considering other watersport amenities such as adult sailing (no boat/no problem), adult sailing training plus access to paddleboards, kayaks etc. We shall also have a good swimming pool area. Your input is important to all of this! Even though this is a virtual meeting we shall make sure it is an interactive Zoom event.
- Introduction and Welcome: Peter Blackmore, President
- New Clubhouse and Restaurant Building Update: Mark Sanders, Director
- Club Culture Project: Paulien Ruijssenaars, Director
- Membership Report: MeeSun Boice, Chair of the Membership Committee and /Kevin Parker, Director
- Junior Sailing: Molly Vandemour, Director PYSF and Eric Stang, President PYSF
- Finance and New Member Initiative: Shannon Ammerman, Treasurer and Robin Driscoll, Director
- Closing remarks: Peter Blackmore
The meeting will be recorded and available to members shortly after the meeting.