Special Election Results:
The election closed at midnight last evening. The results are as follows:
Motion 1: To approve the extension of the term of Director Shannon Amerman by one year: Approved
Motion 2: To approve the extension of the term of Director Kevin Parker by one year: Approved
The election met the requirements for a quorum of Memberships with 43.75% of memberships having at least one member vote.
Thank you for participating in this process.
Special Member Event: Tickets limited
The famous Guild Theater in Menlo Park has reopened and The Club has 10 tickets for the November 11th performance of Mads Tolling and the Mad Men. Details below. Tickets are $50 each. RSVP by October 31st.
Cruise-Out to Emery Cove Paving repairs – Part Two
Board Lighting and Holiday Party
It is that time of the month for some ‘cruise-out’ fun! We are heading up to Emeryville to the friendly “Emery Cove Yacht Harbor.”
If you have never joined us for a cruise-out, now is the time.
The top 5 reasons why we love cruise-outs so much:
1) Taking your boat into unfamiliar territory can be daunting. Each cruise-out comes with very clear instructions from the cruise-out captain regarding your passage and you are met with a host of friendly faces to catch lines and guide you on VHF.
2) Get to know your fellow club members through the various activities planned, both on the boats and on land.
3) The food, the drinks … we have Docktails, we try local cuisine, host potlucks on our boats and have grills and gatherings on shore.
4) Explore another part of magnificent San Francisco Bay
5) Return back to Westpoint Harbor refreshed like you have been on a vacation!
Friday: Dinner at wildly popular Trader Vic’s
Saturday: Dinner at legendary Hong Kong East Ocean Seafood Restaurant
Cruise Out Captains:
Tina and Russell White aboard Hugo
October 29th – TWO Hallowe’en Parties
Kids and Adults Costume Parties 1) Kids Party 4:00 to 7:00 pm in the clubhouse
2) Adults Party 7:00 to 10:00 pm in the clubhouse
KIDS PARTY 4:00 to 7:00 pm
Bring all the children in your family for fun Hallowe’en Party in the clubhouse. The events team is organizing games and a costume competition. There will be pizza, snacks, and beverages for all.
ADULTS PARTY 7:00 to 10:00 pm
Break out your spookiest costumes and monster mash the night away in the clubhouse. The events team is organizing games and a costume competition. There will be pizza, snacks, and beverages for all.
SPECIAL MEMEBER EVENT
Mads Tolling and the Mad Men
At the NEW Guild Theater
Friday November 11th at 7:00 pm
Mads Tolling and the Madman
Internationally renowned violinist, composer, and two-time Grammy Award-Winner Mads Tolling is celebrating the music of the 1960s Mad Men Era with his own distinctive style and innovative flair.
Member special tickets $50 per person
Friday, November 11th. Doors open at 7:00, and the show starts at 8:00
TICKETS VERY LIMITED Sign up here SIGN UP CLOSES on OCTOBER 31st
The Peninsula Arts Guild renovated the existing Guild Theatre cinema facility into a live entertainment venue. The Guild Theatre is a not-for-profit music and event performance space bringing live music and entertainment to the Peninsula region. The venue holds 500+ patrons and hosts a wide range of music, film, and special events programming.