The Club at Westpoint is for boaters and non-boaters alike. The club was formed at the beginning of 2018 to provide a place where people can come together, in sophisticated surroundings, and enjoy a haven where they can relax, dine and meet friends. The club is forming now and we invite you to apply to join us and be part of building the membership and developing a club for the 21st century.
Today we have a temporary home in the Harbor House at Westpoint Marina but we will soon begin work on a purpose-built, modern, ecologically sensitive clubhouse. We plan to move into the new clubhouse in late-2019.
- A non-profit, inclusive club for the benefit of the members and guests
- Promote and encourage an interest in all forms of watercraft and waterborne activities
- Managed and operated in an environmentally sensitive manner
- Improving the amenities for our local community through access to our facilities, attendance at our events, and careful stewardship of the land and water we manage
Our new facility is still in the design phase but we will, when plans are ready, post them here on this site. Our design will reflect the influences of the modern harbor at Westpoint, the style of current harbor house and will incorporate a nautical theme throughout. Facilities will include:
- A casual “sailor’s bar” open to the harbor
- The “Taffrail Restaurant” for fine dining and unparalleled views of The Bay
- The “Officer’s Quarters” suite of boutique hotel rooms
- Meeting facilities and club rooms
- A swimming pool
- The “Marina Green” recreation area
- A boardwalk
- Guest slips with hookups for visiting boaters
- Extensive parking
If you are interested in becoming a member please contact us.