This is where you can find all the latest information about The Club at Westpoint Cruise-Out Program. You can register here to join a cruise-out, ask questions of the cruise captains, and learn which of your fellow members are already signed up.
If you would like to learn more about our Cruise-Out program, organize a cruise out, or sign up for one please contact Shannon Amerman.
You can also subscribe to the Cruisers Mailing List by sending an email to Cruisers+subscribe@TheClubAtwestpoint.com.
- Register on SlipStream (in the new section on Cruise-Outs)
- Or register online here.
Cruise-Out to Sausalito, September 3rd to 6th (Labor Day weekend)
Hello TCAW Cruisers,
I’m excited to announce that this week I was able to secure Schoonmaker Point Marina in Sausalito for our Labor Day Cruise Out.
This cruise out will be the first actual cruise out to another marina since before COVID—I can’t believe it’s been over a year!
The Labor Day cruise out is officially Friday, Sept 3rd, and goes to Monday, Sept 6th (Schoonmaker requires a three-night minimum stay that weekend).
Grunion will be spending much of the preceding week at Schoonmaker, and we encourage others to join us! Otherwise, we suggest boats plan to arrive by Friday afternoon. Slack at the San Mateo Bridge is around noon, so ride the ebb up the bay and arrive before sunset!
We will start with Welcome Docktails on Friday afternoon as everyone arrives. A preview of the planned weekend activities include:
- Saturday breakfast — Tod and I will prepare a large Shakshuka on the beach
- Saturday evening — a beach potluck BBQ supplemented with award-winning Lockford Meats grilled sausages, games, and prizes
- Sunday morning — we’ve reserved a block of appointments at Cavallo Point Spa (if interested, please look at the available treatments as you will be asked to make a selection during the sign-up process)
- Sunday night — we’ll celebrate with a dinner out as a group (location TBD)
No boat? No problem! Yes, you are more than welcome to join us for any part of the long weekend!
All members are welcome to “blacktop” to Schoonmaker to join the group either for a day or for the weekend—there are several hotels nearby.
Important Note: The sign-up sheet for this cruise out is here.
Space is limited as are the spa appointments so reservations for the cruise out will be assigned first-come, first-served.
We’re looking forward to you joining us on Labor Day Weekend in Sausalito!
Shannon Amerman (email)