Friday Fun Series is open to all.
This year’s racing will continue as planned with skippers ensuring the crew conforms with all applicable health regulations.
This year’s race series will be:
|#1||Friday, April 16, 2021|
|#2||Friday, May 21st, 2021|
|#3||Friday, June 18, 2021|
|#4||Friday, July 23rd, 2021|
|#5||Friday, August 20th, 2021|
|#6||Friday, September 17th, 2021|
Contact the Principal Race Organizer:
The Friday Fun Series is part of the Clean Regatta program run by Sailors for the Sea and is a current Silver Award winner.
If you would like to be involved in the Clean Regatta Program please contact the GM and we will add you to the Clean Team.
Here are just some of the things we are doing to create a greener, cleaner regatta:
- We have filtered and chilled water for you – please bring a multi-use container to take out on the water
- We will be posting race results online on JibeSet so we do not have to print race results
- Our food trucks have been asked to use sustainable, local ingredients, and to provide vegetarian options
- We provide multi-use dishes and flatware to minimize single-use items
- We have trash, recycling, and composting so please use the correct one
- When you return we recommend a boat washdown with water only to minimize chemicals going into the Bay
- There is an online form for reporting any encounters with wildlife that may have damaged them or their habitat
- Register for the races on Jibset
- Please complete the Race Waiver form
- Looking for a crew to join your boat for the races? Go to the Crew form