Friday Fun Series is open to all.
There are currently no Covid restrictions applied to the race. Individual skippers may have rules for their crew and that is solely at the captain’s prerogative. Restrictions may be introduced by the state and county and The Club will adopt them at that time.
This year’s race series will be:
|#1||Friday, April 22*|
|#2||Friday, May 6|
|#3||Friday, May 20*|
|#4||Friday, June 3|
|#5||Friday, June 24*|
|#6||Friday, July 1|
|#7||Friday, July 22*|
|#8||Friday, August 5|
|#9||Friday, August 19*|
|#10||Friday, September 10*|
*Sundowner Dogs served at PYSF Contact the Principal Race Organizer: Larry Mayne
The Friday Fun Series is part of the Clean Regatta program run by Sailors for the Sea and is a current Silver Award winner.
If you would like to be involved in the Clean Regatta Program please contact the GM and we will add you to the Clean Team.
Here are just some of the things we are doing to create a greener, cleaner regatta:
- We have filtered and chilled water for you – please bring a multi-use container to take out on the water
- We will be posting race results online on JibeSet so we do not have to print race results
- Our food trucks have been asked to use sustainable, local ingredients, and to provide vegetarian options
- We provide multi-use dishes and flatware to minimize single-use items
- We have trash, recycling, and composting so please use the correct one
- When you return we recommend a boat washdown with water only to minimize chemicals going into the Bay
- There is an online form for reporting any encounters with wildlife that may have damaged them or their habitat
- Register for the races on Jibset
- Please complete the Race Waiver form
- Looking for a crew to join your boat for the races? Go to the Crew form